Oh yeah, that one time I opened my "Thoughts" page and typed my random thoughts. Note, I reference zero data on many of my social media, user experience, and brand assumptions. This is just my random thoughts, today.
- Without conflict, there is no story.
- Social Media is half content creation and half community management. You need both.
- The Ned Kelly meat pie is delicious and will cause you to gain weight.
- The miracle of flight sure makes life fun. Travel.
- Photos capture memories and inspire creativity. At least for me.
- Organically growing an Instagram audience comes through engagement.
- Planning and process are foundations of success.
- Facebook is winning the "Brand" video war. Sorry YouTube.
- Iterative creative works. Idea. Create. Test. Repeat. Thanks Mario.
- Story is part of our DNA.
- Only famous faces perform well on Instagram. People digest content through their worldview and someone's face disrupts this worldview. Show their backs, hands, or feet instead.
- The goal of all brand content should be to entertain or create an emotional response.
- Define the brand and check brand continuity for all content.
- Selfies have replaced the autograph.
- I love dogs. We lost Madison in September and I cried for days. We picked up Chimehuin in November and I've laughed every day since.
- A team always beats an individual.
- All decisions are trades in self-preservation.